Check out some of the sessions you’ll see at the 2018 Annual Convention in Tulsa.
MAXIMIZE YOUR EXISTENCE — Tasha M. Scott
How to Maximize Your Existence So You Can Win at the Game of Life
Would you like to fully realize every ounce of potential within you? Go all the way and live the life you were meant to live without apology or shame. In this message Tasha exhorts you to:
- Uncover Your True Identity – Discover your true identity and eliminate any limiting thoughts you
have about yourself.
- Get Clear on Your Vision and Discover Your Why – You have a purpose.
- Take Responsibility and Seal the Cracks in Your Foundation – Know your destiny and own it!
- Take Massive Action – Rebuild your momentum with a manageable, achievable and actionable
- Learn to Live in Your New Normal – Strip away the crutches and excuses. Develop a new mindset and be the prototype.
- Build Your Legacy – Learn the power of surrender and faith and free the gifts inside you.
- Stop Fighting Useless Battles – Comparison, selfishness, and insecurity can’t hold you back when
you fight with faith for the life that is yours for the taking.
Someone needs you – the real you! If you’re ready to live a “no holds barred” life of purpose and significance, you can have a huge impact on the world and win at the game of life!
THE BUSINESS OF CART — Tasha M. Scott
CATAPULT YOUR BUSINESS GROWTH IN CART, CAPTIONING AND COURT REPORTING WITH 3 PROVEN STRATEGIES
•Discover the self-assurance that opens the door to success
•Learn how to consistently hit your mark and reach your goals
•Maximize your potential through the power of relationships
Tasha M. Scott guides clients and audiences to implement solid and simple methods to making life-changing business breakthroughs.
Through the three “C’s” – commitment, consistency, and connection – Tasha leads you to your own growth … personally and in your business.
•Through Commitment, you take a stand for who you are, gain the confidence in your own true identity, and separate yourself from that which stifles your growth.
•Through Consistency, you embrace the personal development, support systems, and healthy habits that lead you to attain your goals.
•Through Connection, you realize the supreme value of networking, referrals, and collaboration … acknowledging the fact you can’t go it alone.
As you discover the value of personal relationships, you realize you have more than a simple “business contact,” but rather a customer for life. Allow Tasha M. Scott to guide you in acquiring such customers, and lead you to the commitment, consistency, and connection that will catapult your business growth.
ACTIVE SHOOTER — Frank Coffman
An “active shooter” is an individual who is engaged in killing or attempting to kill people in a confined and populated area; in most cases, active shooters use firearms(s) and there is no pattern or method to their selection of victims. The presentation on the Active Shooter will assist and educate employees and managers to:
· Describe the actions to take when confronted with an active shooter and to assist responding law
· Recognize potential workplace violence indicators;
· Describe actions to take to prevent and prepare for potential active shooter incidents; and
· Describe how to manage the consequences of an active shooter incident.
DEPOSITION VIDEOGRAPHY — April J. Ferguson, M.S.
Join April Ferguson, CEO of Opveon Litigation Services, LLC, as she discusses the interplay between Court Reporters and Deposition Videographers. She will cover such topics as video conferencing, live streaming depositions, the integration/synchronization between video and transcripts for use in the Courtroom, audio and video formats, and more.